Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Victorian Silk and Trim!




Hello, it's Connie again! My card today uses a few different ribbons from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store! First, the burgundy silk ribbon going across the top of the card, and tied in a bow is actually 1 1/4" wide, but I did not want it that wide for this card, so I placed scor-tape on one side length wise across the ribbon and folded it in half. I then tied a smaller bow with the full 1 1/4" ribbon. Next, I used Moss Green Leaves trim with the small flowers from Zva Creative going across my card. I sure think both help give my card the Victorian touch I was looking for!


The verse on this card is from the newly released Anchor set from Our Daily Bread Designs. The sentiment panel was then distressed with Scattered Straw and Antique Linen distress inks to match the DP, which is from Basic Grey's Curio package.

Thanks so much for visiting! For more projects and cards with ribbons from the RRR store, you can head over to my blog!

Connie

Card Details:
Images: Anchor - ODBD
Inks: Firebrick red, Scattered straw and Antique Linen Distress inks.
Paper: White, Early Espresso, Basic Grey Curio DP
Accessories: Ribbons from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store, Zva Creative Pearls, sponges

9 comments :

  1. Wow, this card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutly gorgeous.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful card!!

    Hugs x
    Cecelia B

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is excellent....I absolutely love it.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. a beautiful card, love the burgandy
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous card. I love the rich colors you used and the flowers are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Connie! I thought your work was stunning before but this is just amazingly beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say