Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Metallic Christmas!




Hello! It is Connie again! Often when I think of Christmas cards I think of all the wonderful silver and gold metallic ribbons to adorn them! The Really Reasonable Ribbon Store has lots of them to choose from! Here, I have used some amazing silver shimmer satin metallic ribbon!

This wonderful images is from Our Daily Bread Designs ! I colored portions of the image with always artichoke and chocolate chip ink markers. I then accented the "snow" portion of the image with some crystal stickles.

Both the image and the sentiment were cut out with a labels 4 nestabities. The wonderful DP is from SEI Silver Valley package and the gems are from Zva Creative.

Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a great day!

Connie

8 comments :

  1. I love the country but elegant feel of this card, Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful - as Judy says, love the mix of country and elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really so elegant and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow very elegant,i like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful l love the metalic look!!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness this is lovely....I love it...:)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say