Saturday, October 8, 2011

Halloween Test Tube Set


Hello everyone and Happy Saturday to all!  Today I'm sharing this Halloween Sprinkle Set that I decorated with Really Reasonable Ribbon for Halloween :) 

I found this set with the stand at Walmart and thought it was perfect to decorate for Halloween using Really Reasonable Ribbons :)  I'm going to give this set to my nieces so they can decorate a cake and such.  This set came with all the sprinkles inside and I think this will be fun for the girls :)
Ribbons I used:

Stamps-Victorine Originals 
Tags-Su!
Cat,spider,bat, and ghost on the bottom are stickers(3-D)
I really enjoyed decorating this set of test tubes for my nieces and hope they enjoy it :)  All the stamps were stamped in memento black ink and then I dusted with Tim Holtz distress inks around the edges of the tags.  I thought the darling Halloween stickers could be used by my nieces on some kinda craft project if they want to use those and the tags and the ribbon.

Thank you for looking and have a lovely weekend!!
Hugs,
Cheryl



10 comments :

  1. Super cute idea Cheryl!!! I love these! These would make such a great gift for someone who likes to bake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are fabulous:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cheryl...this i such a great idea!! Your nieces are going to love this : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Cheryl! Love the yummy ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a gorgeous creation. Love it to pieces.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun idea! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these! The stickers at the bottom finished them off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. those are darling! love them!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say