Sunday, October 9, 2011

Doggy Treat Bag



Happy Sunday everyone!  Angi here with a fun project made with Really Reasonable Ribbon's bright orange gingham ribbon. Gingham is so fun to work with and really makes your projects stand out.

I made this "Doggy Treat Bag" for my sister's fur babies. I decorated the outside with orange cardstock, doggy patterned paper, and of course an orange gingham bow at the top of the bag.


Here's a close-up shot of the little doggy. I didn't make him myself. He was actually on another gift bag that I got at Walmart. I love his sweet little face and floppy ears. I filled the inside with doggy treats from the gourmet pet food store in my neighborhood. I'm sure little Tate and Rossi will love these yummies.

Don't forget to visit the RRR Store to order some fun gingham ribbon!

6 comments :

  1. so cute..love the little doggy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute as can be Angi! Love that gingham-especially orange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow how cute is this?!!Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, I absolutely LOVE <3 it!!! tfs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable....love the big orange ribbon....

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say