Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!


Good Morning Everyone, Happy Halloween!!!!




Crystal here and today I would like to share a card with you celebrating Halloween!!! Hope you enjoy my creation!!


For this card, I used the fabulous Baker's Twine Halloween!! OOOO I love this twine, it adds so much fun to your creations. As you can see I decided to make a flower out of this twine and added a fun button for its center :) I really enjoyed making this creation!!!

I still can't believe Halloween is here already, that means Christmas is right around the corner :))) Wow can you believe it????

Also I wanted to let you know, The new Design Team has just been announced, stop by and say hi to all the new Fabulous Designers here!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, Have a Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

8 comments :

  1. Such a cute card..just love her BIG eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal, this is a wonderful card! I just keep looking at it and seeing more and more! Woweeee, girl, this one must have taken forever! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one Crystal! I love all your projects.
    I am so addicted to that twine, isn't it great to use.
    So happy to be part of the team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is so adorable! :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stinkin' cute! Love the image and your amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, Crystal! I love all the embellishments you added...it's an art to be able to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crystal, this card is the most awesome! Love her to bits!! Love the twine and all those embellies you used! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore this card, Crystal!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say