Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sweeet Halloween Treats!


 
Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a super cute treat tube idea. So I found these treats in this tube awhile back and had to buy 2 for my nieces and wanted to decorate with Really Reasonable Ribbons.

I love all the ribbons I used on my container, they are all from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and I know my nieces will loves these too. I made a double bow for the top in black satin. And then added some polka dot grosgrain to it.  I topped that with a kitty cat embellishment.  I've also added some tree punched pieces under my bow treatment.

I wanted to make a tag and used the spellbinders frames for this. The pumpkin I dusted wth ink and then added a bow with satin ribbon, then another cat :) Lastly I put a ghost sticker on the tag.

I used more beautiful orange ribbon for the ghost treatment on the botton. I've also used the checked black and white for around the tube.

Supplies Used:

others: Halloween stickers,Spellbinders , tree punch, tim holtz ink and duster, design paper halloween, hot glue
Stamp Happy Halloween is from Victorine Originals

I hope you enjoy today's post.  I really enjoyed making this super sweet Halloween Treat!!  Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl


 

1 comment :

  1. Cheryl you have made an adorable gift idea- yummy ribbons that look wonderful

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say