Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bucket of Gingham Fun!

This is the second post today.  Be sure to scroll down to see the fun Halloween project that Cheryl has made for us too!



Good morning everyone!  Angi  here with a fun project made with a mini acrylic bucket and Really Reasonable Ribbon's adorable gingham ribbon.

Since it's the month of all things spooky, I made a fun mini Halloween bucket. I covered the bucket with kraft cardstock, stickers, and added the RRR orange gingham on the handle. I even decorated the top of the bucket.


Be sure to visit the RRR Store and order your gingham
 ribbon  for your Halloween projects!

3 comments :

  1. Wow this is just a fabulous idea:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angi this is a really cute treat-What's inside for me? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute....and I love that bright orange ribbon....love it...tfs

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say