Sunday, October 16, 2011

Elegant Organza




Hello, Connie again! I have another Christmas card for you today. I was going for an elegant card, and what better to use then organza ribbon! Here I have used some wonderful rust organza ribbon tied in a triple bow with a bow easy.

This Christmas rose image is from Our Daily Bread Designs. I colored the image with copics, and cut it out with the elegant ovals dies also from Our Daily Bread Designs. I finished off the card with some DP from My Minds Eye - Lost and Found Christmas.

Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a great day!

Connie

5 comments :

  1. Wow your card is so beautiful so christmassy and your ribbon is stunning!!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using colored cardstock for the base of my cards, but do you put a piece of white inside the card for your writing/sentiments to show up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rich color of this organza!
    Beautiful design sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty.....And the bow makes it complete....tfs beautiful ribbon....

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say