Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bachelorette Party Invites


Good Morning Everyone, Happy Wednesday!!! Crystal here and today I would like to share a project I am working on for a friend of mine. My dear friend emailed me and asked me to come up with an invite for one of her best friends Bachelorette Party. I said sure, she gave me all the info and I came up with this design :) I have to say her remark was I LOVE THAT RIBBON :) So I thought I would share with you my project here today!!! Hope you enjoy!!!Link



I just love how these turned out!!! For my ribbon I used the BEAUTIFUL Grape Seam Binding and attached some cute wedding rings I found in the wedding section of my local craft store :) I have 15 more to go and get them out the door by the end of the month but these are so fun to make and I love working with this ribbon!!!! I can't put these on my personal blog yet because they go straight to facebook and she wants to surprize her friend, I hope her friend loves the way they turned out as much as she did!


Don't forget you still have some time to play our current challenge Halloween, we would love to see your creations!!!!



Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope everyone has a GREAT Wednesday!!!

3 comments :

  1. I am sure she will be over joyed, they arey are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bow and the color is yummy! lol
    Cute idea for an invite.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say