Friday, October 21, 2011

Guest Designer- Chris Olsen


Hello, everyone! My name is Chris Olsen from Twinkles Glow With Stamps aka Glowbug on Splitcoast Stampers, and I'm your Really Reasonable Ribbon Guest Designer for today! I was thrilled when Bonnie asked me to be a guest this month because I LOVE Ribbon!!  

I've created a few holiday projects for you since it seems like Christmas is just around the corner. You can see a card here as well as part of a gift ensemble, and the rest will be on my blog ! 
I hope my creations get you in a festive spirit!!

First, I have a card I created using brown 1/2 inch wrinkled ribbon and the bow easy .  I decided to make a triple bow rather than a single bow and put a button in the middle.




My next project is part of a gift set.  I have a card and a decorative candle on display here.  I used a variety of lace and ribbon  including periwinkle 1/2 inch wrinkled ribbon ,  5/16 inch gold ric rac, and 1.5 inch gold metallic lace on my card.  


The candle uses 1.5 inch white wrinkled ribbon and 1.5 inch gold metallic lace.


The touches of gold and blue ribbon and lace just adds to the elegance of this holiday gift set.
For the remainder of the set please click here to go to my blog.

Here are some sneak peeks:




I hope you have been somehow inspired by my creations.  Thanks for stopping by!!!

Other supplies:
The stamps I used for my first card are Christmas Rose and Seed Packet stamp sets from Our Daily Bread Designs. The designer paper is from Basic Grey Capella.
The stamps on the card and candle in the gift ensemble are from Our Daily Bread Designs Holiday ornaments and cut out with the Spellbinders Holiday Tags.


12 comments :

  1. amazing and GORGEOUS!!! (as always)

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous projects Chris!! Thanks so much for guest designing for us today at Really Reasonable Ribbon. I'm off to your blog to see the rest of the projects. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly amazing projects:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW WOW WOW Chris these are STUNNING, I love how you used these gorgeous ribbons!!!!! So happy to see you guest here sweetie, BEAUTIFUL Work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Chris, i love all your projects hun!!! Beautiful job as always :)
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris you are always such an amazing crafter...love your projects and love that you are a guest here at RRR.I would follow you anywhere

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chris, my friend, these are as always OVER the TOP gorgeous!!! You are such an amazing artist and your passion sure shows up in each and every one of your creations!! Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. I came from Chris's blog, her work is amazing! Your ribbons are gorgeous! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowzer Chris!! Love your vintage flair to the first and the blue and white on the second!! So incredibly elegant!! Love your use of all the ribbon and lace.
    hugs,
    Marty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just Gorgeous!!! I am in LOVE with the blues!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looooooooooove your creations, as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I left a comment on facebook.....and I will say it again...this is so pretty....I love it.....and you gift set is stunning too....these ribbons add so much to a project.....tfs

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say