Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sweet Kitty Halloween Candy Tube


Hello everyone and Happy Thursday to you all. Today I'm sharing another candy tube decorated with Really Reasonable Ribbons and trim.  This tube is smaller and holds candy corns :)

I found these tubes awhile back in the bead department at the craft store and knew I wanted them for decorating with Really Reasonable Ribbon and to fill with candy.
Ribbons used:

I love the gingham ribbon and used it for the top of my candy holder. I then made a bow out of it and added a smaller orange dot bow.  I also added some feathers too, and a little black cat.  Next I used the webbing trim for behind my cottage cutz kitty and pumpkin.


The kitty and pumpkin were cut using Cottage Cutz die cuts and Tim Holtz distress inks and dusters. I gave these to my nieces for a early Halloween treat, along with all  the other Halloween decorated tube  goodies I've made recently.

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs,
Cheryl



4 comments :

  1. This is such fun:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun! Love the check so much-one of my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the sweetest and cutest thing ever... I love it.....tfs

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say