Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Holiday Tag!




Good Morning Everyone, Happy Sunday!!! Crystal here and today I would like to share with you a Christmas Tag, I just love adding these to my holiday packages!!! Hope you enjoy my creation today!!!


(click on the image for a larger view)


For this creation today, I also used all ribbons that are available at Really Reasonable Ribbon!!! I used the gorgeous white double ruffled ribbon, 5/8 inch Satin Moss, and some yummy twine!!! I just can't get enough of these double ruffled ribbon, they are so beautiful and come in so many colors :)

For the bow I used the bow easy, if you don't have one of these, to me this is a must have tool :) I just love the perfect bow every time!!!

Don't forget about our current challenge Fun 4 Fall Theme, we would love to see your fall creations!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!



6 comments :

  1. It is beautiful, but I have a question and it may be a silly one but here it goes....I see a lot of beautiful tags made in bloggy land, and want to know is there a certain standard size for these tags you all make or is it just a matter if preference/
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your choice of ribbons on this beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crystal, this is wonderful! I love, love, love RRR's ribbons! Your tag is so sweet! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so lovely.....I love that ribbon..

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say