Tuesday, June 28, 2016

You Are Amazing

Hey There Crafty Peeps!!

It's Deb here, I hope y'all are having a great day. Today I'm sharing a beautiful card I created using that "Luscious" ribbon from the June Ribbon Club Assortment.. Seriously love the colors that are in that Ribbon Assortment, they are so bright and cheery and what better way to give a card that has bright & happy colors all over it, right?? And of course, I gotta add some sparkle. :D

Aren't these colors Beautiful!
Monthly Ribbon Club, Domestic

I created this card using the Checkerboard Satin Tangerine ribbon that comes in the assortment or you can purchase it separately. It's just a gorgeous color!!


Here is a closer look at that Gorgeous ribbon. 
I created my bow with the awesome Bow-it-All V3.0
It really does come in handy and makes your bow making 
a lot easier, plus it comes with little scissors that cut the ribbon
 like butter, no kidding. Those scissors are awesome. 

Thank you all for stopping by today.To see all the supplies I used you can head over to my blog A Creative Life. And head over o the Reasonable Ribbon Store to see more of these beautiful ribbons.
I wish you all a great week and hope you also get to join in our up coming challenge so watch for that on Friday.

Hugs, 
Deborah xxx

3 comments :

  1. What a happy, happy card I just love the colors and your bow treatment and ribbon are so yummy tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very happy and bright card, and the bow looks fabulous!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and inspiring card! Love these ribbon colors!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say