Thursday, June 2, 2016

Sizzlin' Summer Woven Ribbon Headband

Hi friends.  I don't know about where you live, but we've been having sizzlin' summer weather in New York for the last week or two.  Now's the time to stock up on those pretty summer ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon for all your summer crafts.

I used two of the ribbons from the June RRR Ribbon Club Assortment for my headband today.

The June Citrus Assortment is a fun summer mix of maize yellow and tangerine with a touch of apple green.  This assortment contains 9 styles and a total of 18 yards of ribbon.  Each monthly assortment is a color or holiday themed mix of ribbons.  What a fun way to build your ribbon stash and try new ribbon styles.

Not a member yet?  JOIN TODAY!
** Special this month - JOIN NOW and begin with the May/June combination pack for a special low price **

Woven Ribbon Headband Video Tutorial
To view this video on YouTube, please click HERE.
If you liked the video, I would love to have you head over to YouTube by clicking the YouTube link in the bottom right corner of the video above, and then click thumbs up and leave a comment.  I love to hear from you.  Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel as well.

This is a great weave to learn because you can do so much with it just by altering the starting position of the ribbons.  For the headband today, I started with my ribbons in these positions.  This gives the striped look rather than the diamonds that you see in the video.  I'm using a 1/2" White Plastic Headband for this project.
This is a fun craft to do with the kiddos too since they will be off for the summer soon if they are not already off.  Here in NY they have school through the end of June, but I'm seeing that many kids are out for the summer already.
Thanks so much for stopping by today and Happy Crafting!

~ Bonnie ~

1 comment :

  1. This looks so pretty. I totally gotta try this, you know I'll be making one for my granddaughter. Thanks for the inspiration Bonnie. :D

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say