Saturday, June 18, 2016

Our Stories

{judy} I am thrilled to be back on the RRR Design Team, and am so excited to be working with Bonnie and all the very talented designers in the group! Today I am sharing a simple birthday card using two of my favorite trims: Baker's Twine and Chevron Twill. Even more cool is that the twill is in a 1/4" size! I love petite little things, so was very happy to see that size in the RRR Store.
The images in this stamp set are actually made to stamp "shaded." It's brand new to me (first inking was today!), so when I stamped the pears I was saying, "Why isn't this stamping solid??!" and I colored in the pears then with a marker. But when the leaves did the same thing, I finally figured it out haha!

The card is actually wrapped twice with both the Coral Baker's Twine and the 1/4" Celery Chevron Twill. I then tied a simple bow with the twine. 

Thanks for stopping by today! I would love for you to follow me on:
Facebook: Joy in a JAR 
Instagram: @joy_in_a_jar
My Blog: Joy in a JAR

AND -- Be sure to play along in our Sizzlin' Summer Colors Challenge! Just scroll down one post to read all about it! 

1 comment :

  1. Cute card. I like the twill and twine you used on the card looks really nice together.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say