Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Coffee...

Hello and Happy Tuesday!

Jennifer here with a fun post, sure to make you run for your coffee cup! I am usually sharing shabby or vintage styled projects here on the blog, so thought I would mix it up with something completely different today.

Most of you don't know about my coffee.... ahem.... addiction. I have this 'thing' about coffee.  Like REALLY REALLY REALLY like it a LOT! ;) so when I saw this digi image from Bugaboo, it just suited me so perfectly I couldn't resist making a card with it!
The tangerine crosshatch satin ribbon from the new monthly ribbon kit was a perfect match to my paper. I love to tie my bows with a tiny snippet of mini ric rac, so I grabbed a piece of aqua. it's currently out of stock, but there are several other great colors you can use on your projects. :)

Mulberry flowers include pink aster daisy stems, a chrysanthemum I watercolored to match, carnations, and a pink open rose.

If you would like more detailed information about the card, head over to my blog, "Just Coffee Please..."

Don't forget we also have a great new challenge going on now, too!

3 comments :

  1. Super cute card. Love the sentiment. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card and love the sentiment and layers!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and love the sentiment and layers!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say