Saturday, June 11, 2016

Dress Form Greeting Card

Hey there Peeps!  I'm here today to share a very vintagy card with pretty Really Reasonable Ribbon trim, patterned papers and large dimensional flowers.


I super love this Shimmer Satin in Misty Turquoise  ribbon....not only for the gorgeous color but it holds a bow shape so well.
I used the lovely bow to anchor the flower arrangement.  There's also Ivory Burlap String loopy bows tucked in.
Pretty flowers to coordinate with the patterned papers.
 

I tucked a diecut doily, a few banner shapes, flower and itty bitty metal butterfly embellishment behind the focal image.
I was able to add a lot of depth on this card by adding spacers between the layers.
Okay that's all for me. Wishing all of you a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

3 comments :

  1. This is just gorgeous! Love the beautiful color combo and the blue ribbon is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and also love the colors and ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and also love the colors and ribbons.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say