Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Lucky for You

For the RRR June Blog Hop, please click HERE.

Howdy, hi, hello, salutations....covering all my bases today!  Cherry here on the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog.    I  have a card to share today with the most adorable kiddie and kitten.

One of my favorite type of images are any with cats...dogs....maybe because our animals are such a part of our family.  My cats and dog truly keep me sane.   I fell in love with this endearing image.  The little girl and cat are so sweet.  Since it is a black cat, I thought the lucky bingo card was perfect...and then my sentiment was born!
red, black, white....polka dots...yes please!!! 
I used lipstick red seam binding and made a BIG poofy bow.  I added some vintage red buttons....which I often times hate to part with because they are sooooo hard to find!!!  My papers are all Graphic 45.
Well folks that is it for me...........have a great day!
hugs, Cherry

3 comments :

  1. Very cute little girl and kitty. Adorable card. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute little girl and kitty. Adorable card. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I like the little girl image with the kitty so sweet. Beautiful red ribbon. :D

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say