Saturday, June 25, 2016

Girl...........Wish Big!!!

Happy Saturday!  Hope your weekend is full of sunshine wherever you are.  I have a few projects made for Really Reasonable Ribbon.   Goodies made with your favorite gal pal's birthday in mind!  Pretty in pink and oh so feminine.  Some fun cards and a sweet pillow box to fill with candies or a small keepsake/gift.



I used a combination of paper scraps, stickers, chipboard pieces, and more to create these sweeties.  Along with Bay Leaf and Rose Petal seam bindings I also used cotton candy baker's twine.  To really make these uber feminine (is that really a word)? .....I added some gorgeous blooms.  Tea Roses in mixed pinks.  If you are just starting out with adding flowers to your scrapbook/card making arsenal,  I really think this is a good place to start.  These roses are so pretty and really work well with many projects.  Now if I could grow roses that looked this good in real life....I would be in heaven!!!
 I also mixed a few cute wild orchid cosmos in white for variation.  With all three projects I also added depth and dimension by using foam tabs from Tombow.  I love these and go through them all the time.






I guarantee these will make someone feel oh so special!  Hope you enjoy...thanks for visiting!  hugs, Cherry

5 comments :

  1. This is so beautiful! Nice job on this lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love the flowers and lovely colors of papers and ribbon..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious and beautiful. Love the pink and blue colors and flowers. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious and beautiful. Love the pink and blue colors and flowers. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely grouping of projects. I just adore he pretty pastel colors who wouldn't want to receive any of these lovelies in their mailbox tfs!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say