Saturday, June 4, 2016

Freshly Picked "Graduation Card"

 Hello everyone, and Happy Saturday to all!!!
Cheryl here today, and I wanted to share my card created for Really Reasonable Ribbon . On my card for today I used beautiful Satin Ribbon & Lovely leaf Trim from Really Reasonable Ribbon! I LOVE how this card turned out for today!
 Love the SWEET floral flowers I created here! I also used Really Reasonable Ribbon Ruby Red Satin ribbon, and Moss Green Leaves. I wanted to add a bow to this, but it was covering up the paper,dies, and all the sweetness of this card, so instead I decided to tuck my bows under the dies :) Hehehe that way it didn't take away from this card.

Card Instructions
Card Measures 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" - white card stock is cut at 5 1/2" x 11" and scored at 5 1/2"
Layer 1 - Black card stock cut at 5" x 5" then green design paper is cut at 4 3/4" x 4 3/4"
Layer 2- Black cut at 4" x 4 1/2" then black polka dots cut at 3 3/4" x 4 1/4"
Layer 3- black cut at 4" x 4" then the strawberry freshly picked dp at 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" now add sewing to all
Layer 4- SENTIMENT  stamped in memento black ink for the (Happy Graduation) and oval frame stamped in Kiwi Kiss SU! ink. Then I cut it out using the ovals. Next layer in black behind this is the Heart & Frames Dies (Heart shaped one is in black, then the large frame is in white (Cut apart) for the beautiful frame behind.
Flowers- were cut out in a random design paper that I hardly ever use, but I bought for super cheap, so it works for flowers.  It's a cream /blueish color. I then airbrushed each flower(8 of them) with copic RV23 and then dusted with distress ink Fire Brick. Next I added a little button to the centers.
Greenery- was done using Really Reasonable Ribbons Moss Green leaves, and then adding floral die cuts(cut in green card stock) and then distressed those in Shabby shutters distress ink.
Ribbon Loops- Really Reasonable Ribbons Satin Ruby Red ribbon, and created 2 bows, and then turned them into looped ribbon treatments for my card.
Embellished with sewing!
 Inside of my card I used the DCWV Freshly Picked stack, and stamped my sentiments onto it. Super Simple for an easy and quick inside fix.
I hope you enjoyed my post for today! I always love to hear what you think, or what you would like to see!!!
Have a super awesome weekend!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments :

  1. Cheryl, those little button flowers are darling! What a gorgeous card, and I love how bright and clear your photograph is, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl, I've noticed and really liked your use of the decorative satin stitch on your past few RRR cards. It adds a really great texture and subtle but effective detail. Wonderful cards indeed. Thank you! :)
    --Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Love the colors and flowers.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say