Sunday, June 19, 2016

Wishing All a Happy Father's Day

Hi Everyone,

It's me, Deborah , giving you some inspiration on Father's Day and sending warm wishing to all those wonderful Dads out there. I hope you all are having a great day with your family, friends or what every you have planned for today, and especially if you are crafting! :D   

I know Father's Day is here and most of us are done with our Father's Day cards but I wanted to share a couple of cards I made with the really cool ribbon from the RRR store. I think you will agree that this ribbon is awesome for these type of cards. :D

I made two Masculine Dress Shirt Cards using this diagonal striped ribbon -
For these cards I used the Satin Diagonal Striped Ribbon
I just love how this ribbon looks like a real "tie" on these shirts. 
I just couldn't help myself, I had to find out if it would work out. (lol) 

I added the sentiment card on the inside. 

Thank you all for stopping by I hope you all have a fantastic day. I hope you get a chance to try making one of these cards with the diagonal striped ribbon or try a different one from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store. You will love all the different types of ribbons and trims. 

Hugs, 
Deborah xxx

2 comments :

  1. Perfect Father's Day cards. Love the choice of ribbon for the tie! Hugs and gorgeous cards. Nancy Hill DT

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say