Friday, June 24, 2016

Precious BABY

Hello everyone, Cheryl here today to share this SWEET card that I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon, using the Beautiful Ribbon, Seam Binding, and flowers that the RRR Store carries! I LOVE them all, and LOVE how my card turned out for today! This baby card was also created for my daughter, son in-law, & grandbaby Chloey! Can't wait to see her!

Card Measures 5 1/2" x 5 1/2"
White Card stock cut at 5 1/2" x 11" then scored at 5 1/2"
Layer 1- 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" , then yellow design paper cut at 5" x 5"
Layer 2 Pink cut at 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" , then pink dp at 4" x 4"
Layer 3 - JustRite Hope Oval Frame Die cut in white, then a spellbinders die in pink, then spellbinders scalloped oval in white, and then the oval from Hope Oval frame cut in white, and airbrushed in pink copic. On top of that I used the sweet teddy from The Pixie Cottage Stamps.
Cuddly Cute Bear - colored with copics E43,E31,E51,E93 (for teddy), pinks are RV23,RV11 for the little mice, I used C3, W-1,
SU! Ticket- airbrushed with RV23, and YR31!
Flowers -Really Reasonable Ribbons Cherry Blossoms Baby Pink, Miniature Sweetheart Blossoms Mixed Pink
Seam Binding- Really Reasonable Ribbons Moss Green, and ruched for the greenery.
Bows- Really Reasonable Ribbon Satin 3/8" pink.
Sewing done on machine.

Hope you enjoyed my post for today! Please leave a comment letting me know what you think! I always love reading them! Thank you!!!

 Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments :

  1. Your card is so cute Cheryl. I love the pink and yellow color scheme and the flowers and ribbons are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cheryll your card is simply adorable. I just love the image and all the ribbon and flowers. This card says welcome baby in a big way tfs.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say