Thursday, June 23, 2016

Happy Birthday Wishes to You

Hi friends.  I'm sharing another birthday card today that was inspired by my favorite color - purple!  It started with a gorgeous piece of gorgeous purple Indian Batik Cotton Rag paper that I 'had to have' and then I mixed in some of my favorite ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon and pretty dies from Cheery Lynn Designs.
Perhaps a little bit of a dark color combination for this time of year, but I started with the purple batik paper which has a little gold in it and bada-bing, bada-boom, this is where I ended up.  Sometimes you just have to go with it.
My 'signature bow' was made created with Grape and Turftan Brown Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon using my Bow-it-All V3.0.

For a video tutorial on how to create this bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~ 

2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous card as always. I just the brown and purple colors. And the flower is beautiful. Really love that stunning bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie you never disappoint your cards are always lovely. From the paper, to the colors, the flowers and of course your signature bow. Your cards always make me smile tfs.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say