Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Take a Hike Tag Box

Hey there Peeps! Today I am sharing a very special project I created especially for my Hubby for Father's Day ( it's a little late.)  He and my younger Son went on an amazing adventure last summer that was a life changing experience for them. They spent 10 days hiking 91 miles in the mountains in New Mexico at the Philmont  Boy Scout Camp with some of their best friends.  Thanks to a great camera on his phone he was able to capture the amazing trip to share.  I can't possibly scrap all the pics...but here are some good ones....especially of them together.












I'm using  Chocolate Brown Seam Binding, Diagonal Brown Stripe, Canvas Color Band Burgundy,  all from Really Reasonable Ribbon and patterned papers from BoBunny and box and tags from Gypsy Soul. I added a smaller box on one of the tags to fill with smaller journaling tags.....which he can fill in with his favorite memories of camp.  
Okay that's all for me. Wishing all of you a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

1 comment :

  1. Nice project. I like the ribbons and trims you used in your photo album you created. what a great project.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say