Monday, June 20, 2016

Merry Christmas

Lipstick Red Seam Binding Ribbon
This is my posting day for Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Hi, I am Nancy Hill and very excited to share with you my card as well as this gorgeous Lipstick Red seam binding ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon at $.30 a yard.  This color is deep red to match perfectly with the poinsettia and colors in the Graphic 45 paper.  Soon,  I will be ordering the roll of this gorgeous Lipstick Red seam binding ribbon for my Christmas cards and Valentine cards.  

I made this bow using the Zutter Bow It All bow maker which I have been recommending to everyone since I bought mine over a year ago from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I had given the Zutter Bow It All  bow maker as Christmas gift to my friends and now they are recommending it to everyone as well.  I always attach my ribbons and bows to my cards or projects using the Scor Tape from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  This tape is a must for me and Really Reasonable Ribbon carries various sizes.  

I added a pearl antique brad for the center of this bow since I wanted the bow to bring out the poinsettia.  I added the new Tutti Designs Dove Circle die that was cut with gold mirror card stock.  The embossing folder is the Creative Expression-Sue Wilson-Snow Flake Lattice on white/gold shimmer card stock.  The Merry Christmas is a die cut from Cheery Lynn Designs.

Come join the fun with Really Reasonable Ribbon challenges and our Blog Hop every month on the 13th and you might become the next winner.  The Really Reasonable Ribbon design team really appreciates all of your comments as well as seeing your beautiful cards posted on these challenges.  Our design team members have new cards posted each day on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Facebook and Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog of inspiring ways of using these gorgeous ribbons along with the other stunning flowers and supplies to give your card that "WOW!" look.  

Nancy Hill

2 comments :

  1. Nancy, this is a gorgeous card! You enabled me to go searching for new dies for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning Nancy. Love, love, love this card. I love that lipstick red ribbon so gorgeous, its perfect for Christmas. Also love the gold die cut you created, beautiful. :D

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say