Sunday, August 29, 2010

Who's that Girl???

Hey there everyone. It's me Erika. Remember me? I'm still here and I'm absolutely loving all the new products that are available in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store. Have you seen the new Helmar Adhesive? I've got a couple of projects to share with you today using some beautiful ribbon and Helmar. Sit back and enjoy.


So many of you have been wanting to see ideas using ribbon on scrapbook pages. For this layout, I used the 1 1/4" Black Silk Ribbon. First I adhered it to the backside of the layout using the Helmar Adhesive Runner. This stuff works wonderfully on ribbons and trim. Then at 1 1/2" intervals, I twisted the ribbon and adhered the "twist" to the layout using the Helmar adhesive runner again. It really gives that little bit of dimension.

Notice all the flowers, chipboard and cutouts on the layout? All adhered using Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots. if you love having dimension on your projects ladies and gents, this stuff will BLOW YOUR MIND!!! you get to be the judge on what height of dimension you want. I can't tell you how much I love this stuff. Try it, and you will too.

Next I have a little card that I've created using the Stitched Edge Reversible Burgundy/Gold 3/8" ribbon. Such a simple piece of ribbon, but when you add a few pearls, not so plain jane.
Again I used the Helmar Quick Fix Adhesive Runner for the ribbon and all of the layers of paper. Can you guess how I got all the different layers of dimension? If you guessed Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots, you are right on the money. For $5.49, you are going to find adhesive HEAVEN in a tube I tell ya.

Thanks so much for stopping by the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog today. Try some great ribbon and pair it up with Helmar Adhesive. You will LOVE the outcome.

PS- If you love dimensional dots, try the Helmar Zapdots. Available in 2 shapes, 2 sizes and 3 colors. A dimensional dot for every use.

Toodles
Erika Taylor



1 comment :

  1. I've heard a lot about the Helmar Adhesives-so happy RRRR is carrying them now! Love the dimension the "twist" of the ribbon gives your layout. And those pearly do dress up the ribbon quite nicely!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say