Thursday, August 12, 2010

Falling for You



I really love fall, so you will have to forgive me if I am rushing into using my autumn colors! But, I have to admit, that is my favorite palette ! This easel card features Hansel - a digital stamp from the Stamping Bazaar. I folded paper pleats and machine stitched Cranberry Grosgrain ribbon down on top of it. This made a really cool texture. I also used, I think my last piece of Brown crochet lace on the bottom portion of the card. Bonnie, you know I will be ordering more of that one! Doesn't this card just make you think of crisp, fall days? I can't wait! Be sure to check out all of the wonderful new fall items added at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

2 comments :

  1. Im with you, fall is my favorite time of year! After the hot muggy summer we've had Im looking forward to ti even more this year!

    Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love your card hun
    it's perfect
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say