Sunday, August 8, 2010

Luscious Lavender at RRR



Hello everyone...Happy Sunday...and Welcome to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog today for my very first posting here since being named to this most talented, creative, and impressive Design Team. I am Jacque from the Mountains of NC and as many of you know, I am a lover of all things ribbon...so I was very much in heaven when Bonnie asked me to serve in this capacity for a couple of months. I have found that Really Reasonable Ribbons are superb and the selection is absolutely phenomenal for all of you ribbon lovers!! Gosh, you won't believe the selection and the wonderful prices!!!!

I would love to share my little creation with you that I made for this special occasion--a card and matching box!


I have used the following material and ALL that I am listing is from Really Reasonable Ribbon: Iris Organza, Sheer Woven Rosettes Lavender, Totally Twill Delphinium, Pearls Pearl, and a Bow-Easy Tool.

I am so glad that you visited us today and hope you will return often to see the amazingly beautiful samples made by the Design Team with products from Really Reasonable Ribbon!! We would love for you to become a FOLLOWER of our blog so you will not miss out on any of the great projects and ideas!!!

If you would like specific information about my creation I would love for you to visit me at my BLOG and let me know what you think. There may even be a surprise awaiting you with some RRR lovelies!!!

We will be having a Blog Hop on August 13 so I hope you will put this on your calendar and hop along with us, finding surprises all along the way!!!! It's gonna be FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

7 comments :

  1. Simply stunning! I can se why Bonnie asked you to join.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, Jacque! Congrats on your first blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jacque!! This card and box are absolutely gorgeous!!

    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaw-droppingly beautiful Jacque! Do you need my mailing address? LOL!
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Jacque. I love all that purple

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW! I always struggle with purple, but you made it sing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jacque, this is absolutely stunning! Just gorgeous! Welcome to the team!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say