Sunday, August 22, 2010

Jute Ribbon is the BEST!!!!



A very happy Sunday to all of you Really Reasonable Ribbon lovers...because I am one also! I could look through that virtual catalog for hours and want EVERYTHING!!!!! I am telling you, Bonnie has the most magnificent selection of ribbons that I have ever encountered in all of Cyberia and her customer service is unsurpassed!!!! Gosh, I can't believe the selection of so many beautiful ribbons, trims, embellies......sigh...makes me think I need to go back to work!!!! LOL



I wanted to share with all of you my DT Sample Card for Just Magnolia this week because I used a type of ribbon that I had never used before and I am so impressed with the quality of the ribbon, the fact that it can be used in so many ways, and the body of the ribbon. It is the 5/8" Jute Ribbon in Lime...but of course the same ribbon is available in ORANGE ,NATURAL, TERRA COTTA, and HUNTER...How wonderful some of these will be for Halloween cards!!!! It certainly made a wonderful waistband for my little apron as well as give me much flexibility and depth on the inside of my card...I love this stuff!!!!!!



I am also showing you the inside of my card so you can see the wonderful use of this ribbon, giving so much texture and color.

Please don't forget the RRR 6th Challenge is still open until August 31st and we would love to see your ALOHA cards....so please come on over and play with us!!!

Thank you so much for dropping by the RRR blog and we would love to hear all of your impressions and comments! Until the next time, play with those ribbons and ENJOY!!!!! Big hugs....Jacque

2 comments :

  1. Very cute! That ribbon looks great. I just got my first order from there and was blown away by the great quality!! Is that cute little cupcake from Beccy's Place? You colored it great. Love the icing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a n absolutely adorable card, Jacque! That green jute is wonderful-I have some of the natural and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say