Thursday, August 26, 2010

Eden with Teddy




Today, I have a cute card to share with you, using Eden with Teddy, from Belles n Whistles. I colored her with copics. I added tons of gorgeous ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbons. Bonnie just keeps adding more and more goodies that I fall in love with.First, I layered sheer ruffle edge Old Gold on the bottom, and added stitched edge reversible burgandy/gold over the top. I love the elegant ribbon treatment that this created. Then to finish it off, I tied lovely bows using the Lingerie hand dyed silk.Thanks for looking!

2 comments :

  1. Elegant, indeed!! That combination of ribbon is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and the beautiful combination of ribbons.
    Blessings Bernie

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say