Monday, August 2, 2010

Grow wings

Good day to you!
For me it's Monday evening, but to many of you the day already begins... I hope you'll start the week happily - I certainly did :)

It's my turn to share a project for Really Reasonable Ribbon, and as you might suspect, it's a card :)
This time I wanted to concentrate on some of the beautiful new arrivals in the store.
My card features a bow made from Sheer Iridescent Copper Organza, embellished with an epoxy brad from Kaisercraft Country Grove collection. I also used some more crocheted trim from May Arts... goodness knows I can't get my hands off their lace!

Photobucket

Supplies: cardstock: American Crafts; paper: Scenic Route, Stampin' Up!; chipboard: Collections; Nestabilities Ovals; decorative chalk: Pebbles; rub-ons: Fynmark; stamp: Prima; ink: ColorBox (Bronze); staples; rhinestone: Kaisercraft

I hope you like it! I'll see you around next time... Iwona

4 comments :

  1. wow! that's gorgeous! totally love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. That bow is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Iwona. I love the softness of the green with that striking pink. You always make the purdiest things.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say