Thursday, August 19, 2010

Those Flowers have been Framed!




Sometimes I get a ribbon that I think is so beautiful, I'm not sure how to use it! I loved this scalloped green trim the moment I saw it, but I wasn't sure what I should do with it. Then, I was working on a card and it just needed something to visually define my borders. This was the perfect place to highlight this gorgeous trim! To me, it almost makes a postage stamp type frame. I just loved the results - and the good news is - we have this trim in 6 colors - Woo Hoo! The stamps I used are from Heartfelt Creations.

hugs,
Gini

6 comments :

  1. What a gorgeous card, Gini! That beautiful ribbon is perfect for a border!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow how nice! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! The ribbon brought this csrd up at least 3 notches.
    Sharon L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is really pretty the ribbon really sets it off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I love the color combo and the softness of it!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say