Friday, August 27, 2010

Bow'd Over!

Happy Friday everyone!!  Any big plans this weekend?  We have a new puppy, so most of our plans include staying at home.  You know.  We have to take her outside every couple of hours or so!  It has been crazy for me getting all my assignments in.  My mojo is on the downside as well.  :(  Saying that, I know this layout is just sort of ho-hum.  I hope you like the idea behind it though.  You can see I added little bows along the edge of the scallop die-cut.  You could easily do this as well on your layouts or cards.  All I did was punch holes in sets of twos all down the side.  Then I threaded ribbon through the holes and tied little bows.  You can find this ribbon and more just like it in the Really Reasonable Ribbon store HERE

 
For more ideas for using ribbons on layouts, you can click on one of the label links to the right under layout or Susan Dupre.  

Have an awesome weekend, and happy crafting!

Susan Dupre

4 comments :

  1. Very pretty... Oh and by the way I received my ribbon fromt he blog hop and it is fabulous... I just haven't had a chance to play with it yet... I can't wait ...Thank you so much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! I think this LO is super cute! Lovin' the colors and the ribbon along the side.

    Hugs xx
    Cecelia Blanco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute LO!! Love the colors and the use of ribbon.
    Blessings Bernie

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say