Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ribbon Heart Video Tutorial by: True :D


Hello and HAPPY SATURDAY!
True :D here with a video to share.

A couple of weeks ago, I did a card with a ribbon heart on it and got quite a few emails and comments asking how I did it. I worked up a quick little tutorial to show you how. It is quite simple actually and a wonderful way to use up some of those stash scraps!




The ribbons and supplies I used are all from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
They are:

Hope you have enjoyed the video. If so, please leave us a comment. :)
If you have a little more surfing time, I would love it if you come visit my blog!
Hugs,

6 comments :

  1. Wonderful video tutorial, True! What a sweet card too! I love this technique-I used it on an album cover once with some pattern paper mixed in and it turned out great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!

    Great tutorial! I wish my scissors are that sharp too, then I will try the tecnique!!

    La Vikinga / Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! Great tutorial! TFS
    Blessings Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always at a loss with what to do with ribbon.
    Thanks for a new and refreshing idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet, I just lost a friend to cancer a couple of months back. She was a quilter and I was often looking for quilt like ideas for cards for her. I wish I'd seen this idea sooner! Thanks for sharing. And I'm sure my friend is smiling along with me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is such a fantastic way to use the left over ribbon pieces that I don't want to throw away! Totally love this idea True!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say