Saturday, August 14, 2010

"TuTu Sweet!" with Organza Dots



Hello All!
True :D here.

Before I show you my card, I would like to remind everyone that has not had a chance to join in on our blog hop, that it is not too late! There are lots of goodies up for grabs on all of the girl's blogs and lots of inspiration, so make sure and hit them all! To get started, scroll down to the previous post.

WAIT!!!!
Don't forget to check out my card and leave me some love!  ;)

I just absolutely LOVE Really Reasonable Ribbon's Organza Dot ribbon! It really adds a touch of sweetness to whatever you use it on! I used the Kiwi Dots for this card. Don't ya think it is tutu sweet? ;)

The perfectly tied bow was made with the Bow-Easy tool. It is one of my must have tools! You couldn't pay me to be without it now!  ;)


I broke out with one of the very first stamps I ever bought. This little darling House Mouse makes me smile! ;)
Remember, you can click on any picture to enlarge for better detail! ;)


Thanks for dropping in on us! Hope your weekend is full of fun, family and crafting!  ;)

Hugs,
True :D

9 comments :

  1. What a cute tutu this little mouse has. Yep, your bow is perfect. Will have to look into one of them bow eaze.
    On to the next.
    bevb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. Did you just put a second layer of paper for the tutu, or is there some magical technique to get such nice dimension?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that really is tu tu sweet! I can't wait to get my order and try out my new bow easy!!! Enjoy your day!
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. the Cook,
    I just stamped the tutu again on white paper, colored it, cut it out, then added Stickles. After that dries comes the magic trick. I put a very thin strip of double-sided foam tape at the bottom of the tutu then Fabri-tac glue at the top then put it in place. This way you get just a flare at the bottom instead of the whole tutu being popped up!
    Hope that helps.
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very sweet and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. T
    I tried to post a comment on your blog but my computer was being contrary! I would love to have a tutu mousie like that. I can't Imagine anyone not smiling at this TFS
    Sharon L

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH this little mouse is tutu cute!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is just the cutest ever. I love how you put the ruffled flower around the skirt. adorable, creative beautifully done!
    ~Pam
    http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. True, thanks for answering. That effect is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say