Friday, August 6, 2010

Pretty in Pink

Hey everyone!  Wow, Friday rolls around quickly.  It seems I missed last Friday because - somehow, silly me ended up posting my post the Saturday before!  Sorry about that.  Well, hopefully I will do this post correctly.  Today's layout using ribbon is simple.  At least my use of the ribbon is simple.  I have used Champagne Satin Ribbon for a sweet simple bow.  Sometimes that is all it takes to add that perfect touch to your layout or card.  I think my layout would look incomplete without the bow, don't you?
 
  Anyway, last week I was at CHA along with Erika here at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  It was great getting to meet the crazy woman in person, by the way.  This is a layout that was taken of some of the girls at CHA.





Happy Crafting!
Susan Dupre

3 comments :

  1. Really cute LO!

    Like the ribbon - of course you would use ribbons on your LO!!!

    Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, what a great layout!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say