Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Welcome Baby Treat Bags & Diaper Cake!

Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday!
Today I wanted to share these darling Welcome Baby Treat bags & Diaper Cake that I created for a special baby shower I did this past weekend for my son and his girlfriend who are due to have our grandson this December 25th. I used Really Reasonable Ribbon to create both the Diaper Cake, and I made 32 of these treat bags and had a lot of fun creating them.  They have candy bars inside them. Fun little treats.

So for the bags I used what I had.  Thank God I had 36 of these..hehehehe, I then used dies to cut out the fancy label and the Cheery Lynn Pierced stacker die. I then used SU! punches for the scallop circle and the circle. The little stamped sentiment is an old SU! stamp.

To layer each of the die cuts, I used Really Reasonable Ribbons Thin Foam Tabs. Then to close the flap on the top I used Scor-Tape in the 1", as it made it easy to do 32 of these. The big brown bow was done with Really Reasonable Ribbons Brown Satin Ribbon, and next I used what I had left of the sweet Baby Hands Blue Grosgrain Ribbon.  For the centers of the bows I used brad buttons that I had a ton of in my stash.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
Thin Foam Tabs white
Scor-Tape 1" to close the flap
Double Faced Satin Ribbon
Baby Hands blue grosgrain ribbon
polka Dots 1 1/2"

This is one of the diaper cakes I made for the shower, it uses the Really Reasonable Ribbon Brown Satin Double-faced Satin as well. I also used the Baby Blue and Brown Polka Dot Grosgrain and used the solid sides of those by just flipping the ribbon over and using the backside, as I needed it to be solid for this cake.

I hope you enjoy my post for today, as I really had so much fun planning this fun shower. I will share a couple of other photo's in my post here for you all! Hugs!
Here are the Proud Momma and Daddy to be! So exciting! You can see the bags and the diaper cake to the right side :)


Thank you so much for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say