Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween from Really Reasonable Ribbon


Hello Ribbon Lovers and Happy Halloween!!

I hope you have lots of fun plans with your little ghosts and goblins today.

Bonnie here with you with one last Halloween card to celebrate the day featuring one of my favorite plaid ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
This wonderful 5/8" Black Bold Check Plaid Ribbon is so versatile and can be used for a wide variety of occasions and projects and it's sooo easy to work with.  It's also available in the 3/8" width if you prefer thinner ribbon on your projects.
This cute little Happy Catoween dies set if from Cheery Lynn Designs.
My bow was created on my Bow-it-All V3.0 with Black Bold Check Plaid Ribbon.

For a video tutorial on how I made this fun shabby bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.


1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say