Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Hope Your Day Blooms...


Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday to you all! Today's card that I designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon is a super easy and simple card to make. Love when you need those last minute quick cards....hehehehe.  For this one I used 2 ribbons, and 2 embellishments, all from Really Reasonable Ribbon. Card takes less than 20 minutes to make.
To start I cut out my 2 design paper pieces that came from 2 different paper stacks called "Lemonade" and then Crate Papers "Open Book". I also used the black card stock from Club Scrap to layer with. Each layer does have some simple zig zag stitching.

The Ribbons I used are Satin Swiss Ribbon Dots,  for the bow, and then Diagonal Ribbon Striped Black for underneath it. I embellished my ribbon with a pretty Flower Shape Rhinestone Embellishment.

For the stamping, I used the Mini Misti Tool to align my images and then stamped along with Geranium Heart Song stamps, I colored the flowers with Copic markers YG03,G99,YG95 these are the greens I used. Next I chose RV34,R85,RV11,RV02

Lastly I added 4 white Resin Flower cabochons to the corners of my card. I also added some white gel dots to each layer.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
Satin Swiss Ribbon Dots Black 
1/8" Diagonal Ribbon Striped Black 
Mixed Colored flowers rhinestone embellishment
FoamTabs
Scor-Tape
Resin Flowers Cabochons 

Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek! Hope you have a nice day!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say