Saturday, October 28, 2017

Let It Snow Card

Hello ribbon lovers!  Bonnie here today with a shimmery winter themed card featuring some pretty ribbons and embellishments from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
This is such a wonderful sentiment die from Cheery Lynn Designs.  You may see more of this die!
I love a white and blue color combination and I also used some shimmer cardstock for more of a sparkly winter-type feel.  I also love the wispy white mulberry paper on a winter themed card.

I added a pretty Silver Snowflake Charm below the sentiment panel.  Perfect for this card!
My bow was created on my Bow-it-All V3.0 Tool using 5/8" Blue Topaz and Royal Blue Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon.  I added a Silver Glitter Stardust Rhinestone to the center of the bow.

For a video tutorial on how I created this pretty bi-color bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other items used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft blog.


2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say