Monday, October 2, 2017

Every Act of Kindness...

Hi ribbon lovers.  Bonnie here today with a pretty card using ribbons and trims from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
My beautiful image and sentiment is from Graciellie Design and I colored it with Prismacolor pencils.  I also realize that I need to shop around for a colored pencil class which I will be doing really soon.  Do you have any recommendations for a really good online class?
Anyway, I started out thinking I was going to use the October Ribbon Club Assortment for the embellishments, but I ended up adding a pink ribbon.  Yes, the October assortment is Christmas themed, but you can use it for anything you want!

Not a member yet??
The October assortment is a Christmas themed collection of ribbon featuring 9 styles and a total of 17 yard of ribbon and trim.  Each monthly assortment is a color or holiday themed ribbon assortment.  What a fun way to build your ribbon stash and try new ribbons.

So, just because October is a Christmas themed assortment, it doesn't mean that's all it's good for!
I planned on using the red diamond satin ribbon for the top of my bow which would coordinate with the thin red layer, but when I looked at it, the card said 'No - Go with pink', so that's what I ended up doing.  The greens are from the assortment and of course if you have been a member of Ribbon Club for a while, you can hit your stash and find the perfect pink ribbon too.  :)

My bow was created on my Bow-it-All V3.0 Tool using 5/8" Sherbet Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon and Forest Green Taffeta Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The center is adorned with a Vintage Flower Shaped Rhinestone.

For a video tutorial on how I made this pretty bi-color bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.


2 comments :

  1. Ooooh fabulous is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty...love the pink and green together. Gracie's stamps are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say