Thursday, October 5, 2017

October Planner Spread with Halloween Ribbon Tassel

Hi friends! Linsey here today sharing my October planner spread with you! Like a spider, this month has certainly crept up on me, how about you? I can hardly believe that Halloween is coming up just around the corner, but I'm definitely feeling all the spooky-fun vibes! I decided to create my October planner spread with a Halloween theme, along with a festive Halloween ribbon tassel and this is how it came out...
I love building planner layouts. It just always seems to come together so easily and I don't ever fuss over anything too much. I wish I could do this with my scrapbook layouts! I have a hang up with them and always have to spend forever trying to pull together a page. But for some reason, I don't have this problem with my planners. Yay! Of course, my planner ribbon tassel is the highlight of my spread. I love how all these gorgeous ribbons and trims coordinate! Here's a list of all I used: Plaid Ribbon Black Bold Check, Pumpkins on Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Itsy Bitsy Spiders on Tangerine Grosgrain Ribbon, 5/8" Grape Taffeta Ribbon, White 3/8" Ric Rac, 1/8" Diagonal Stripe Ribbon Black, Satin Swiss Dots Ribbon Tangerine w/Black Dots.
I hope you like my planner spread and ribbon tassel! Thanks so much for stopping by! Happy crafting! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say