Sunday, October 29, 2017

Filling Up Your Stocking

Hello sweet creatives!  
I have been in the Christmas spirit lately and started creating some vintage inspired projects using beautiful lace, trims, and embellishments from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I grabbed a small knitted stocking, added buttons and the beautiful Francis White Crochet Lace around the top.  Next I added a bow with the Peppermint Baker's Tine and tucked under the sweet Silver Snowflake Charm.  
I filled the stocking with fun vintage inspired image, plastic deer, and tucked in the Red Berry Cluster and White Spiral Stamen.  Then I dusted it with mica flakes to finish off.
This Christmas project was fun and easy to complete.  I hope it inspired you to put a little creativity into your day, sweet friends.

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say