Saturday, October 21, 2017

Creepy....Crawly....Spooky

Hello, it's Karen L posting today!  Welcome by the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog as I share a spooky little card I created with lots of great products from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I started with a black cardstock base that I wrapped in stretchy gauze cotton.  I topped that with an orange-striped Halloween patterned paper that I inked and added a rub-on sentiment to along one of the orange stripes in the pattern paper.  At the bottom of my card, I added a length of Black Licorice Baker's Twine and a spider.
Towards the top, there's a die-cut spider web with a ribbon treatment that includes Solid Green Baker's TwineWonky Squares on White Satin RibbonSpider Webs on Black Satin RibbonDouble-Faced Satin TangerineBlack & White Plaid Houndstooth Ribbon, and 1.5" Gray Netting.  They all look so cute together.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Don't forget about the FUN CHALLENGE taking place now.  We love having you play along with us.  And....there's always lots of great inspiration here on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.  Have a great week!

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say