Friday, October 27, 2017

Adding Sparkle with Christmas Ribbons

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  If you want to add a festive feel to your holiday cards this Christmas, why not add some sparkle with a little ribbon?


The October Ribbon Club assortment is filled with all sorts of cheerful  holiday trims in traditional Christmas colors.  I love this combination of Forest Green Swirls Satin, crochet lace and Poppy Red Gauze Print Satin Ribbons.


Tying printed ribbon can be a little tricky, but if you have a Zutter Bow-it-All Tool, it is easy as pie! I used my Bow-it-All Tool ( and Bonnie's video tutorial) to tie this double loop satin bow.  Then I glued it under my handmade poinsettia to serve in place of leaves.


These tags pull out of the pocket on the front of the card.  The larger tag was a bit plain until I dressed it up with ribbon and crochet lace.  Now it's ready for the Christmas party.

I even used ribbon on the inside of my card.


It provided a lovely closure for this little folio.


Here's a peeky at the inside.

I hope I've shared some fun ideas that you can use to dress up your own holiday cards.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Cheerio,
kathy

2 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say