Thursday, April 23, 2015

Wrapped Up In Satin


Hello RRR fans.  It's Dana here today.  I'm sad to say this will be my last card for my dt term here at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I have had so much fun here with Bonnie and the ladies.  Bonnie always makes us feel so special and it has been an honor to design with everyone.  Well, let me showcase my last card.
I wrapped my last dt card up in lots and lots of satin ribbon.  First I used the Diamond Satin ribbon in the beautiful color of daffodil.  This made a great background for my electric blue satin ribbon with silver metallic edging.  Oh my word...this ribbon is amazing.  Let me give you a close up.
My, my, my this is a pretty bow.  LOL  I just can't say enough about the gorgeous color of this ribbon.  It is definitely one of my favorites.  But then again...all the ribbon I have used from Really Reasonable Ribbon have been my favorites. ;-) I'm sure you all have favorites too and you can head on over to the shop and pick up some more favorites.   I want to thank you for all your lovely comments on my cards and I hope to see you all again soon.

Hugs,
Dana

1 comment :

  1. Love your card Dana! It's been a pleasure working with you and we will miss you!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say