Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Retro Vintage Apron Wall Hanging


Hey there Paper Peeps. Ginny here to share a really awesome and really retro wall hanging. I used my new favorite Sheer Cherry Red ribbon for Summer projects.

I created these great little layered aprons with images from Domestic Goddess Creative Scraps. The papers are from Creating with Vintage Patterns CD1.

I also used Turquoise Striped Twill ribbon for the funky retro vibe....and it's great layered up with the cherries : )

Red Plaid Ribbon is the perfect accent.

I added some gorgeous coordinating flowers from Petaloo and groovy little patterned buttons.
Okay that's all for me...wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : )

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say