Thursday, April 30, 2015

Just Imagine


Hello, friends of Really Reasonable Ribbon!  Karen Letchworth here today, and I'm dreaming of my (someday) trip to Paris.  But for now, I will "just imagine" this trip and make it a beautiful dream in my mind.  I have a friend who is about to take that dream trip, and this card is for her.
It was created with patterned papers and embellishments from my stash, and was "made dreamy" with goodies from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I added a vertical strip of Mimosa Yellow Seam Binding to my card, and also included the same Mimosa Yellow, as well as Charcoal Gray Seam Binding in my big bow.  I topped the bow with some Mulberry Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts including two of the sweet 10 mm Black Open Roses and a Yellow Rose.  I added a vellum pocket with Black Burlap String, Oyster Baker's Twine and Double-Faced Light Silver Satin Ribbon wrapped around it.  Inside the envelope, there is a small journaling tag that's tied with Gray Plaid Ribbon and Mimosa Yellow Seam Binding.
The line I used for this card also included some cute vellum envelopes (and other little die-cuts) so I decided to create a matching envelope to go along with this card.  I'm giving it to a friend who is getting ready to take her dream trip to Paris.  I tucked some spending cash in the envelope, and also thought it would be a great place for her to save some photos of her trip, and maybe do a bit of journaling as well.  I LOVE using Decorative Bags and Envelopes for this purpose.  On the large envelope, you will see a bow made from Gray Plaid/Gingham Ribbon Light Blue Burlap String and Ivory Burlap String.  On the smaller envelope, I added a button that is also tied with the Ivory Burlap String.
If you can't head to Paris just yet, perhaps you CAN treat yourself to some of Really Reasonable Ribbon's GORGEOUS ribbons, trims, and flowers, and then create something DREAMY to share in our current challenge.  We just LOVE seeing all the fabulous creations you make with your Really Reasonable Ribbons.  Thanks so much for stopping by today, and I really hope that you will take time to "Just Imagine" all the beautiful things you can create with our wonderful ribbons and trims.
Keep dreaming,
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say