Sunday, April 5, 2015

Bundle of Joy







                        Let me start by wishing you a Happy Easter!  By the time this posts I will be getting ready to make Easter dinner.  I may be in the kitchen but I can be in two places at once...kinda!  It is my day here at RRR and this month we are product swapping with Crafty Secrets.  Lots of fun inspiration this month! So excited, make sure to keep checking in with the RRR and Crafty Secrets blog for all the gal's projects.
                          I chose to use these adorabbbbbbbbbbbble Baby girl printable images.   I used almost the whole page....could not stop playing with them.  I started with a chipboard scallop album and went to work adorning it.  Along with the sweet images I used several RRR ribbons including ribbons from this month's ribbon club.  I also used rose petal seam bindingscor-tape adhesive, and buttons from the store.  I added lots of sweet little doodads from my stash.  Doilies, chipboard pieces, pearls, etc.  Just had fun embellishing.  This is perfect for that new mom....great gift for Mother's Day!  Hope you enjoy!    Cherry

4 comments :

  1. OMG this is absolutely beautiful! Wonderful design using this sweet CS image and your ribbon roses are ADORABLE!! Great job and awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so sweetly amazing! Your work is outstanding! They really have a great design team! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! What an amazing creation...love every single detail on it (but I am always in awe of your work)...gorgeous I tell you..gorgeous!!
    Diane CS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Precious!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say