Saturday, April 11, 2015

Wonderland Tea Pocket and Tags for RRR and Crafty Secrets Day 9


Hey there Paper Peeps. Ginny here for day 9 of the super awesome Really Reasonable Ribbon and Crafty Secrets Cross Promotion. Beautiful ribbon, trim and gorgeous vintagy images? Yep.....that's a wining combination!!! I created a fun pocket with Wonderland Tea Creative Scraps and the April Ribbon Club Assortment. Ohhhh and I filled the pocket with tags....how great is that???
I hope you enjoyed viewing my project as I did creating it : ) The rest of the team have some pretty awesome inspiration...make sure you check em all out! That's all for me.....wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

5 comments :

  1. Oh my word, Ginny! This just thrills me! I love the whole pocket idea...would make a great birthday party treat bag. The details are stunning! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Ginny! I have this CS stamp set. Thanks for the brilliant idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Ginny this is SO ADORABLE! What a fabulous project and your attention to detail is awesome! Thanks for amazing inspiration! WOWZA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, love the pockets, the great rubbons and colors. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say